MALAVIYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JAIPURAlumni Awards
Alumni are awarded with various types of awards based on their work in different fields or by their contribution to different areas of work or to MNIT directly or indirectly. We award them to celebrate their long-term achievements of truly outstanding alumni. This award recognizes and celebrates outstanding alumni who have demonstrated sustained excellence in their personal and professional achievements, are leaders in their field or have made a substantial impact on society. This brings distinction to themselves and honour to our institute.
All alumni who have been awarded a degree from MREC/MNIT Jaipur will be eligible for the award. Those alumni who are member of staff and faculty of MNIT Jaipur would not be eligible.
Nominations for the award be made by the alumni or the head of the Institute/Department where an alumnus is working.
The alumnus should be 60 years of age or above at
the time of nomination
The criterion would be Excellence in the Service to Society
Two awards each in the area of:
1. Service to Society
2. Industry, Public sector, Private Sector and Entrepreneurship
3. Academic and Research Excellence
The criterion would be Academic, Research and
Administrative Excellence in the Government or
The YAA would be conferred on alumni below 40 years of age as on date of nomination Two awards each in the area of:
1.Academic and Research Excellence
3. Industry/Entrepreneurial Excellence
1. Highest fund contributor of the year to the MNIT Alumni Corpus Fund
2. Establishing State of Art lab at MNIT Jaipur
3. Alumnus providing maximum number of Training and Placements to MNIT Jaipur students